This month's BirchBox was kind of eh. I was really excited to receive this box since it was holiday based, and since last months box was kind of awesome. I felt like there was a lot of fillers in the box, or things that I just don't really use. My favorite thing as the tea, and my least favorite would have to be the shimmering lotion (because really...I don't want to have a shimmering face). But without further distractions, here's what I got!:
1. Toni&Guy Casual Sea Salt Texturing Spray ($15.00/6.8 oz) - This is just your normal run of the mill, sea salt spray. I have insanely thin hair, and it doesn't really hold anything well. I liked the smell of this spray, and it seemed to work a little bit on my hair, but I'm honestly not that great of a judge.
2. Manna Kadar Cosmetics Sheer Glo Shimmering Lotion ($29.00/1oz) - So...I don't know about this one..You see, It's supposed to be an illuminator, so you put it all over your face, right? Well It makes me look a little bit red, which you can see on my hand. I may try and use it kind of like a highlighter but I'm still kind of on the fence about it.
3. Camille Beckman Glycerine Hand Therapy ($14.00/6oz) - This is a very thick hand cream, which is in the perfect size for me to put in my purse and take with me. We handle a lot of paper at work, which dries out my hands like crazy. For me, hand cream is hand cream, so this wasn't anything too special.
4. Supersmile Ultimate Lip Treatment ($24.00/0.15 oz) -I didn't really find anything special with this lip balm. It says that you can just lick your lips to reactivate the balm, but honestly I don't think it really worked. I'll continue to use the little sample of lip balm because I can never have to many, but it's not something that I would buy.
5. Ahmad Teas Assorted Teas ($7.00/ 2 boxes/40 teabags) - I drink a lot of tea, especially when it's freezing cold outside. You could even say I'm kind of obsessed with tea, so this was kind of perfect. It's actually a pretty great deal to get 2 boxes/40 bags for only $7.00 (or at least I think so!).